NOTE CHANGE OF DATE
Dealer Dem – Martin Peirce
In Martins lecture he will perform and explain many of his pet routines.
- 5-4-3-2-1, a Just Chance routine that can be done impromptu. 5 unmarked envelopes and a borrowed £10 note lead to an entertaining shredding extravaganza with the spectator fairly making all the choices before safely retrieving their money.
- Paranormal is a lovely strong and easy to do effect with the emphasis on your helper. An ESP deck is mixed and the spectator freely chooses which cards to pair on 3 seperate occasions, one matching pair would be good, 2 would be amazing, 3 would mean they are Paranormal. I think you can guess the outcome.
- Upside Down Powder. A borrowed shuffled deck is used in a Do As I Do performance, using some miraculous Upside Down Powder 2 completely free chosen cards are brilliantly revealed. No sleights, no funny moves, no gimmicks, just awesome magic.
- Signs Of Business. The best magical way to hand over your business card that is guaranteed to be remembered by your audience. Have them choose any one of your business cards (free choice) from a straight line on the table by placing a pen on it. This is then shown to be the only unsigned business card amongst them, you then take the pen from the card and sign it for them. So strong and so easy to do.
- Noted. A gambling routine that involves lots of audience participation. You give an opportunity for a lucky participant to win £10 and then place a small bottle of gin over it. A deck of cards is shuffled by 4 spectators before the game begins and not touched by the performer. Then follows lots of entertaining byplay involving serial numbers, loose change and some impossible looking magic. A fantastic double prediction ending ensures that you safely keep your money and your gin. Virtually self working and a great worker.
- The Chocolate Challenge. A volunteer is chosen and they are then placed in a Psychic Sweet Shop with lots of goodies all around them and £1 to spend. A prediction is placed on the table in a box as your helper makes all the totally fair decisions. In the end they select one chocolate bar and the prediction box is then opened, incredibly it contains this sweet. Then a brilliant kicker finish, the prices of every chocolate bar in the Psychic Sweet Shop are revealed to show that this was the only bar that they could afford with their £1.